- Practice Managers
- Professional Bodies
Maintaining effective liaison with Practice Managers; enhancing communication & information streams to the independent contractors we represent...
Providing national leadership, professional representation and comprehensive guidance from which GPs and LMCs can benefit...
- Acknowledging GP and Practice workload pressures, the BMA has published practical guidance to assist practices: Quality First - Managing Workload - GP Practice Guidance - Jan 2015 and Quality First - GP Practice Templates - Jan 2015.
- The BMA has set out their vision for doctors, patients and the health service in the BMA Manifesto 2015
Providing effective communication is a fundamental part of our remit to guide & inform General Practice across the rural expanses & urban centres of Devon
- Devon LMC Newsletter - Issue 160: February 2015
- The latest edition of the GPCs Newsletter for Sessional GPs.
- The Kings Fund Quarterly Report - January 2015 examines key NHS performance data.